If you didn't hear about Brackets, until now -- here's a screenshot for you:
You may have found this post as you have might have been searching for useful Brackets extensions for the Web Developer, so lets go ahead ;)
And of course, this list is permanently work in progress, so revisit it as often as you can...
- Brackets-Themes -- A theme manager with a huge set of themes like Visual Studio, Monokai, you name it.
- ZoomView for Brackets -- Adds a zoom indicator on the bottom left of the editor.
- Emmet (available in the Extension Manager, just search for it) -- ZEN Coding support using http://emmet.io/
- Brackets Snippets (Video) - (available in the Extension Manager) -- allows you to insert snippets using shortcuts (use CTRL+ALT+SPACE instead of CTRL+ALT+V as shown at the GitHub readme). There's also a settings dialog under View > Show Snippets.
- Surround for Brackets -- Provides an easy way to surround a selection with HTML-Tags etc.
To install these extensions, just click the Extension Manager Button:
Then search for an extension or click the "Install from URL..."-Button and paste the URL of the GitHub-Repo of the extension.